What's new

Guess what town i was detecting in today .

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never counted the gas rebate and liked the $1.00 coins .
Two Sacagawea coins and a James Buchanan .
I would guess the aluminum beer token was last year or this year and not old . Viola 014.webpViola t 004.webpViola t 003.webpViola t 002.webpViola t 001.webp

Viola Gopher Count Events
 
Upvote 20
Looks like a good day. Im from the grand rapids area, viola down south?
 
Nice digs, I would retire if every plug I dug had a dollar coin or better in it. How was the weather in Viola today?
 
If I found that "free drink" token...

I would demand it be "redeemed" :P
 
Nice digs, I would retire if every plug I dug had a dollar coin or better in it. How was the weather in Viola today?
When i left to go there it was 82 i think. Really not bad at all.
 
If I found that "free drink" token...

I would demand it be "redeemed" :P
The gopher count is once a year. Got to wait till next year to redeem it .
 
Looks like a good day. Im from the grand rapids area, viola down south?
Yes Viola is east of Rochester,Mn.
 
I'll take a wild guess - Viola ? Nice finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom