dirtfishinMS Full Member Joined Nov 29, 2017 Messages 100 Reaction score 217 Golden Thread 0 Location Harrisville, MS Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro Garret Propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 30, 2018 Thread Owner #1
11KBP Hero Member Joined Oct 7, 2008 Messages 805 Reaction score 1,271 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Great Plains Jan 30, 2018 #2 Modern
WaterScoop Bronze Member Joined Sep 12, 2017 Messages 2,192 Reaction score 3,713 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Washington Detector(s) used Nox 800, CTX 3030, XP DEUS, Excalibur II Garrett AT Max, Whites DFX, Vanquish 540 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 30, 2018 #3 Still nice finds! Modern today old 100 years from today...<grin>
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 31, 2018 #4 I do, Waterscoop, I do. My Dad built Chevrolets and worked in the Atlanta Lakewood Fisher Body Plant for 34 years. I well remember the GM keys and when all vehicles had both an ignition and door and trunk keys. We're getting old aint' we?
I do, Waterscoop, I do. My Dad built Chevrolets and worked in the Atlanta Lakewood Fisher Body Plant for 34 years. I well remember the GM keys and when all vehicles had both an ignition and door and trunk keys. We're getting old aint' we?
Cutty Full Member Joined Sep 8, 2004 Messages 137 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Elite Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 16, 2018 #5 And the high beam switch was under your left foot where it belongs!
BenVa68 Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2018 Messages 504 Reaction score 1,735 Golden Thread 0 Location Hopewell va. Detector(s) used Technetics T2+ Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 12, 2018 #6 The serrations mean they are more modern. I have found several like this. Still somewhat old but not Civil War era.
The serrations mean they are more modern. I have found several like this. Still somewhat old but not Civil War era.