Gun show, Ph. Arizona,this weekend

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is that the "Loophole" one Bernie Sanders talks about where you can buy machine guns and "spray firing" assault rifles without background checks?

I gotta get to that one someday.

OP
OP
motel6.5

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Arizona you have to apply for a tax stamp for full auto, surpressor cans,or less than 18inch barrels,I think.
Just need I.D., private party sale of rifles,not sure on handguns.

ice9

Jan 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be selling a minelab that, with the press of a button, transforms into a water-cooled fully-automatic killing machine, for "personal defense."

You can coin shoot and stranger shoot at the same time, and it's American made!!!

Anduril

Bronze Member
Aug 31, 2015
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am going up their from Las Vegas,Nv...Anybody have a table at the show,I will stop by and say hello. Maybe even do some transactions $, I am selling,and will have a few weapons and other items. If so Email me your table #,Thanks, Jon.:icon_thumleft::skullflag::blackbeard:

Not that I go often, but of all the gun shows I have ever been to, I have NEVER witnessed (or even heard of) someone being able to buy a handgun or rifle without a background check.
Plus, (in Florida) unless you have a Concealed Carry License, there's a mandatory 3-day waiting period (on handguns), 5-days in some counties. No mandatory on rifles.

I think this "gun show loophole" thing is blown way out of proportion.
All we're going to do is make it harder for grandma to sell her deceased husband's guns after he's gone.
That said, I do think there are better ways to handle it besides these so-called "gun show loopholes", but either way it's a very minor piece of the overall issue.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread