Guys I need your help! Arifact identitfication!

AndyE89

Nov 19, 2013
Cresco, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mother brought these to me, and told me she found them on our family far in the 60's

They were found in Southeastern Wisconsin. I dont know much about arrowheads, but I am fairly sure these are not your run of the mill types.

The Spearhead or "scraper" is about 7 inches long, and 3 inches wide.

Any help on IDing them, and maybe even a price estimate would be awesome!

Thanks in advance to anyone for help!.

PICTURES WILL NOT UPLOAD!!! AGGHH

Last edited:
WE WANT PICS! WE WANT PICS! Hang in there, you should be able to upload from a laptop or desktop. HH

Word is in for ADM to check out why some folks are not able to post pics. Continue to try again tomorrow...I really want to see this spearhead.

STILL NOTHING!!!

Okay, Admin or IT guys, what is going on? The pics are Jpeg, they fit within the file size limits. I just do not understand.

Andy there have been picture posting issues the last few days hang in there.

I am sorry. lol I am impatient. I know that there are other forums that use this same format that have problems. It must be the entire server.

I bought a box of arrowheads a few months ago and "The Grim Reaper" on the t-net "North American Indian Artifacts" IDed them. Some were up to 10,000 years old. I have been selling them $15 to $50 on ebay, got $125 for one of them.

When you get that pic loading down pat go check out that forum.

arrowhead 014.JPG
arrowhead 015.JPG

FINALLY!!!

I think they are beauties. I love the Spear Head. I have seen so many arrowheads but these just for some reason seem to be cooler than the others.

hey those are nice andy,they look like woodland types.and in good shape.i have been finding them for years but are hard to type,and they both may by knifes,did you post them in the artifact section?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back