What's new

*GUYS ONLY* Why did YOU join TreasureNet?

To further educate myself in the treasure hunting field and to see what other people find while out in the field. Along with it came fun, camaradarie, and a family atmosphere not found on a lot of sites. The personalities vary here as much as the topics posted which can be entertaining in itself. You could spend big $ buying books and not get as much info with the pressing of a few keys on here. The knowledge is astounding and most of the time, all you have to do is ask.
 
To share info and get some. And also to meet new people. :thumbsup:
 
I joined it for metal detecting!!! ;D I also learned about CRH while I was on this forum! Plus I met an awesome hunting buddy named JuJu ;D
 
Mr. Peabody said:
I thought the girls were the treasure. :tongue3:

We as TH'ers divide treasure into two desperate groups...
1. Organic Treasure
2. None Organic Treasure

The definition for Organic treasure is as follows:
A very unique living creature, often easily identified by several key features like long hair, boobs, cute and/or good looks, very good to hug, often very nice and social beings..
They often come in packs but are very shy in their nature and as such you rarely get close contact with them.
They are known to be found all over the globe, in all kinds of social structures and forms but also host a variety of languages.
If you have one of these they are often rather expensive in the long run unlike None Organic Treasure

The definition for None Organic Treasure:

Comes in a variety of materials, none of these are (or very few) are what we could classify as a living creature.
Both man made and natural types are known to exist. Example of materials used: metal, rocks and so on.
You can have multiple of these and the only thing that can cost is any eventual apparatus and time spent in the field.
Little to low long term costs; excluding any equipment costs as these are short term costs.


LOL Couldn't resist. :D :D
(and yes I actually sat and wrote this.. man I must have to much spare time) ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
I joined to see all the great finds that TNetter's make. Also to learn from others, and let's face it, I get a good laugh or two from quite a few.

Ed D.
 
Mr. Peabody said:
OK Mr EU, I am liking both treasures, I am greedy maybe so. ;D :D ::)

Thats why we are called Treasure hunters.. We like both most of the time. :wink:
 
I found it by accident. Use it mainly to ask equipment questions and talk to other TH's who have my type of equipment. Have used it meet other TH's who detect in Wi. PJ
 
I joined it because it is the best treasure hunting site on the net, hands down.
 
I joined because its nice to go to a website that has fellow treasure hunters. To see what they have found and ask questions. Talk to other people in this great hobby that have a common bond. Im addicted to metal detecting and its a nice place to go to and escape,when I cant go detecting. I love this place! ;D
 
I like treasure hunting! And this is an X-celent site! And some on the nicest people that I have ever met were treasure hunters!
 
aa battery said:
OldSackofCoins said:
I joined for the advice!!
yup me too

Okay then, here is some advice...

Try a neon lime green speedo ~
 
I joined because it the best treasure forum on the net.
I have learned a lot from people like PBK, Gypsy. Montana Jim.
I hope some day I can add as much as they do.

999slvrfx
 
Because I enjoy the knowledge of the seasoned dectorists who post here. You can get an answer to most any question you ask. Of course you have to sort out the wheat from the chaff on the replies LOL. :tard:

Ray S
 
999slvrfx said:
I joined because it the best treasure forum on the net.
I have learned a lot from people like PBK, Gypsy. Montana Jim.
I hope some day I can add as much as they do.

999slvrfx

Thanks niner-niner-niner :coffee2:

I have no business being lumped in with those two - they are like T-Net gods!

Me - I just talk way too much.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom