What's new

H.D.C 10k gold ring

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went beach water hunt today 15min in the hunt first one for the week Harley Davidson Cycle 10K gold ring one IH penny no date and one bullet from 1906
 

Attachments

  • HD.webp
    HD.webp
    5.3 KB · Views: 163
  • HD1.webp
    HD1.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 140
  • HD2.webp
    HD2.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 124
  • HD3.webp
    HD3.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 148
  • HD5.webp
    HD5.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 0
And the hot streak continues. Congrats Angel.
 
NICE FIND - KEEP IT UP
 
Terrific hunting , Angel!

I would love to find a ring like that!

Keep "em comin"

Lorraine
 
Thank you Lorraine hope to see out there
Terrific hunting , Angel!

I would love to find a ring like that!

Keep "em comin"

Lorraine
 
Dude you are kiilin it. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
I know who's the top Pirate in these waters this Summer and he ain't takin any prisoners. Congratulations on a treasure chest full of gold. At least you have PI Joe to help you carry that load this week.
 
Nice Harley Ring.
 
I know who's the top Pirate in these waters this Summer and he ain't takin any prisoners. Congratulations on a treasure chest full of gold. At least you have PI Joe to help you carry that load this week.
:skullflag::cool::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
I know who's the top Pirate in these waters this Summer and he ain't takin any prisoners. Congratulations on a treasure chest full of gold. At least you have PI Joe to help you carry that load this week.

Haha I am carrying my own Frank. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom