Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know much of anything about H3Tec but I heard a few months ago they had a new locator model out. Can't recall the name but something like "The Alien". Kind of reminds me of a few years ago I had a prototype of the Revelation Locator Rod I build now I nicknamed it "The Alien WTF". You might try to check with a guy Klondike Ike.

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
According to FB
H3 has changed from manufacturing into pure exploration, oil, gas, and natural resources minerals. Happy mining folks..

Why the sudden change and move to AZ to mine? Could it be they were getting heat from some government agency about falsifying their use by the US Army?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~werleibr~
Why the sudden change and move to AZ to mine?
It is called a business decision..and has been happening for about a year.
Could it be they were getting heat from some government agency about falsifying their use by the US Army?
The testing of H3tec Explosive Detectors by the Army was discussed on this board. We also had a discussion and testimonials from H3tec Treasure Hunting Detectors owners...If they have done anything wrong I am sure we would have heard about it..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
From H3TEC.com Untitled.jpg Untitled.jpg1.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~werleibr~
Stange, they move to AZ but put up a Pic of the mine that was taken in Utah. Seems fishy to me.
And you know the picture was taken in Utah...HOW?...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You non treasure hunters will never understand...Locating the gold is the easy part....Determining if it is going to be a lode claim or a placer claim is very important. Determining how the operation is to be run takes a lot of studying of local , state and federal laws... Access is also very important as tons of equipment and supplies will have to be brought in.
If you are filing a Placer claim it is simple to get enough partners to claim 100’s of acres if you can trust them but many areas do not allow open pit mining. With a lode claim it is much harder as there are regulations on withes and distance that you can claim....
Any way you look at it there will be millions of dollars invested before dig your first ounce of gold...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~woof~
That's why it makes more sense to just mine investors.
Yes...The mining industry is well regulated by every county, state and the federal government..Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread