NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had some spare time today so I hit a small park I've been thinking about for a while. Didn't find much other than modern clad and some junk, but I did pull a toasted no date wheatie, and a 1924 Uruguayan 5 Centisimo coin.....It had that look and feel of silver, but it's not. :( Oh well.... there's always next time. I'm upgrading from my Prism II to an Ace 350 this week, so I will be back there to see what I missed.

On a happy note I was going to sell the Whites, but my girlfriend asked if she could use it and go hunting with me sometimes, so that may be the find of the day!

Upvote 1

Jersey Hunter

Dec 27, 2011
Barnegat, NJ
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE and G2, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche digger and Relic Hunter Shovel.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Best find of the day is the girlfriend wanting to go with you. Congrats.

OP
OP
NOLA_Ken

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T man, I wish I could have taken you up on that last hunt but hopefully there will be a next time. Ryan decided to part with his machine so I'm buying it from him with all his gear. I could not be happier right now though since my girlfriend has gone detecting and bottle digging with me and loved every minute of it....I'm a bit worried that shes a better hunter than me, (the last time she found all the embossed bottles that I missed).....but hopefully I have a good hunting buddy from here on

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Great news Ken!
My girl gets a lot of bottles and relics and is starting to show interest in trying a machine too:hello2:

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A friend and main squeeze who wants to MD too? Oh yeah, there's your treasure, as the others have said! In fact, if it hooks her, give her the 350.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread