What's new

Had a Great Morning Hunt (Pt.950 & A Bunch of Yen)!

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had a really good low tide 2 am today, and was able to hunt until 5:45am, had to be at work at 6:15am. I was able to find 10, 500 yen coins, my record is 11 for 1 hunt. That is $51.59 by today conversion rate!

The find of the hunt was a heavy 8 gram Pt.950 ring, my 12th Platinum ring of the year. I also found a I-Phone 5, a nice little silver bracelet, and two silver pendants.We had two typhoons come thru this weekend, the second typhoon moved some sand around and exposed somethings!
 

Attachments

  • 10.9.13 nut.webp
    10.9.13 nut.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 10.9.13 Pt950@8grams.webp
    10.9.13 Pt950@8grams.webp
    14 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Upvote 0
What a terrific hunt, the early bird definitely got the worms!
:occasion14:
 
Pretty darn good year you got going there, wish it was that way in your home state! :laughing7:

Keep up the good work, love seeing the plat.....even in pictures!

Cliff
 
Your in Platinum heaven there Buddy! We're in Nada land! :occasion14:
 
Great hunt, topped off with a heavy plat...NICE.
 
amazing finds, I envy your country for having 500 Yen coins :) and so much platinum ofc!
 
Yes, I am fortunate to live we're there is an abundance of Platinum. I dug 3 in the last 4 weeks, 7 hunts. Also got over 30,000 yen in the same 7 hunts, over $300 in coins.
 
Nice finds I have yet to find plat good luck I hope you find many more
 
Nice PLAT find! The Asian folks seem to like their platinum.
 
Nice bunch of loot there OTS, Congrats!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom