What's new

Had a slight relapse

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Last few days have been CRHing in earnest after a few weeks of none.

Not too great results but not complete skunks:

from a machine bag $242.00 got 15-40%ers and 1- 90% Kennedy (I know the ratios are very good, but usually machine bags are better). Unfortunately I found some marked coins in the bag (many of the somewhat recent markings I have been seeing in my last Brinks boxes). From this machine I have previously found only "virgin" dumps (at least I always thought that since no marked coins ever). I think a low volume CRHer may be dumping there, will have to wait and see.

From 4 boxes of halves 3- Walkers and 5- 40%ers. Walkers were a bit of a suprise because the boxes had as usual heavily marked up coins. The 40%ers had dark/clad looking rims and I believe a lesser CRHer missed them.

From 4 boxes of halves 2- Walkers and 3- 40%ers.

Back on the wagon again, except for machine bags. I forgot how dumping is a chore when you don't find much. After seeing some of the great scores on here I figured maybe I would get lucky.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Jim,

Good score on the bag :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.Half dollar bags are nearly impossible to get here,but when I got them they sure were good.
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
Jim,

Good score on the bag :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.Half dollar bags are nearly impossible to get here,but when I got them they sure were good.
HH
Rich

Thanks RH. But like the boxes, the machine bags of today are not as good as they used to be. But I will still take them when I can.

Jim
 
Gah, yall make me want to try bags again since i have a bank that will get me all i want but ive never gotten a keeper out of them ever. No nifc, nada.

Gluck on the come back.
 
Jim, I can't help but get the feeling that you are a glass is half empty kind of guy. I mean you did good my friend. It has been a good while since my last walker and you found three in one box. Awesome.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom