What's new

Had day like krakatoa

fikys

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Picked 5 boxes from my bank. Quickly looked at tops of the rolls. Two boxes had silver on top. Checked these boxes and found:

102 90% Kennedy halves
16 Bens
16 Walking Liberties
35 40% silvers
1 silver proof (1776-1976)

Went back to the bank and picked 5 more boxes... None had silver on top, so I'll check them later this evening... 8 more boxes to go... Do not expect them to be close to these two.

box #3 2 40%

box #4 1 WL, 1 Ben, 1 90% Kennedy, 3 40%

box #5 1 90% Kennedy, 7 40%

box #6 1 90% Kennedy, 26 40%

box #7 1 90% Kennedy, 3 40%

box #8 2 40%

box #9 1 40%

box #10 1 40%

As expected....
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on a super score of 90%... damn nice totals ... best of luck with your other boxes , Ed
 
A DREAM load of boxes if ever there were one. Can't go wrong with a 600+ dollar profit just looking through a few rolls of coin. ;)

~Dave
 
fikys said:
Picked 5 boxes from my bank. Went back to the bank and picked 5 more boxes...
The bank had 10 boxes of halves just sitting around in the vault. ???
 
Wow......another homerun! Good job and good luck on the other boxes.
 
The bank had 10 boxes of halves just sitting around in the vault. ???

No I order 10 boxes per week but prefer to pick them in batches of 3-4.
 
Certified dream box!

Congrats!!
 
OH MY GOODNESS.... I keep hoping I will get a box like that and when I do I will take it to my mothers so she can open them. Where in IL do you live?

Congrats
Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom