What's new

had the right color

nscrcr8z

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
346
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
cullman al
Detector(s) used
v3i/ xl 6000 pro/AT pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got this around 6 this am in ankle deep water
Had my heart pumping expecially when I picked it up and felt is weight
No stamps, markings anything. ..
The wife still took it tho:)
Nice Bracelet she says ha ha
My at pro the pinpointer button is wanting to start sticking under water. .. so
It may have to take the trip to garrett
H.H
Did find a hoop earring too possible silver.... will post pics in a bit of earring
 

Attachments

  • 2014-08-10 14.40.14.webp
    2014-08-10 14.40.14.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Thanks tnt
 
Looks real. Nice find. Vool design. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
I like the style of that bracelet.

Nice find; I hope the earring turns out to be silver

Lorraine
 
Nice digs!! It's not real, I had found many like this bracelet:occasion14: There is the gold bracelets the same model. Good luck out there!! :treasurechest:
 
I like the style of that bracelet.

Nice find; I hope the earring turns out to be silver

Lorraine

Thanks! Lorraine neither was real but still
Enjoyable find!
Good luck to you
 
Thanks hammid nope not real maybe next time
Good luck on your hunts
 
Nice digs . Thanks for the pics
 
Thanks for everyone's replies
Good luck on all our hunts
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom