What's new

Haircuts - 10 cents! GIMMEE FOUR!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Six boxes down, six to go. I really just want the roosies to complete my book, but I guess I won't complain. AMC
 

Attachments

  • 080108.webp
    080108.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
Re: Haircuts - 10 cents! GIMMEE TWO!

Oh yeah!!!! Very, very nice. Congrats.
 
Re: Haircuts - 10 cents! GIMMEE TWO!

Barbers from a box? INTENSE!

Sweet job!

~Dave
 
Re: Haircuts - 10 cents! GIMMEE TWO!

Yeah, two more, 4 total. Several mercs, (per a box). These are older boxes with inspection date of Oct 2005. Dates on the Barbs are good and read:
1907
1911
1912 D
1916

Now I know where the meaning of "one thin dime" comes from, as 2 are so skinny as to almost hide between 2 clad dimes - ha. Duane
 

Attachments

  • 4 babs.webp
    4 babs.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 257
Re: Haircuts - 10 cents! GIMMEE TWO!

Dimes and halves seem to be the coins whose thicknesses vary the most in my own experiences.

But yea... dimes can get small... my coin guys counter sometimes counts 2 silvers as 1 when they are thin.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom