What's new

Half box averages

bourassa5

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
169
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I get my first box of halts tommaro and I just wanted to know what people average for skunk boxes 40% and 90% ny help is appreciated
 
Upvote 0
That's like asking everyone what they think of art. Sorry, but we could all give you our averages and it wouldn't matter in the least. Some have had skunks only once in a while and others have gone 45 boxes straight. It is all just the luck of the draw. Hope you find alot.

HH
Gilbert
 
Yes, I agree. Averages really do not apply to Halves. Simply the luck of the draw.

I will say this If you want to talk averages.

I average more silver when I search Halves.

My feeling is that the 1/2 dollar coin does not circulate so the majority of the ones that do eventually get turned in at a bank will contain Silver because it is an accumulation that has been hoarded for many years.

I think you could ask just about anyone and they would tell you that if they kept any coins at all since childhood it most likely would be a Half dollar coin.

My Opinion.

Mojo
 
don't try to figure any of it out....you'll go crazy.....just search what you get and hope for the best.. :thumbsup:
 
I find silver dimes more than I find silver half's. Meaning I consistently find 2 or 3 silver dimes per box, while I usually get skunked while doing half's and every once in a while I will get a half box with 10 - 25 or so silver. Like they said above, its the luck of the draw. :thumbsup:
 
well i did my two boxes today and in the end i got 4 40% from the first box and 5 40% from the second box. not great but at least they were not skunk boxes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom