What's new

Half real half cent half a ring and half a button

trapperart

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
16,165
Reaction score
13,042
Golden Thread
2
Location
Maryland's eastern shore
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
whites MXTPro whites MXSport
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got out this morning for 3 hours and couldn't find anything but halfs. Beautiful weather and had a great time. Good luck to all. Art
 

Attachments

  • _20161112_143933.webp
    _20161112_143933.webp
    135 KB · Views: 158
  • _20161112_143851.webp
    _20161112_143851.webp
    180.5 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 34
Good halfs though [emoji3]. The ring looks cool too
 
Got out this morning for 3 hours and couldn't find anything but halfs. Beautiful weather and had a great time. Good luck to all. Art

did you get a date on the reale?
 
Given your history Art, I am only half surprised you only found halfs. :thumbsup:
 
Sounds like you did half a job. Go back out and find a whole!! Nice finds Art.
 
I'd be happy with half of those finds! Nice job.
 
Great hunt Art, I love that title!
 
at least you walked out with all your wit instead of HALF of it :laughing7:
 
I was half amused by all the halves of it.
 
Not half bad!! Pardon the terrible pun! Great finds!

-- Jeff --
 
Nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
I need Half ur luck
 
Half a day is better than none. ;)
 
Full congrats on you half finds!
 
You the man Art, love those "Half" finds.
 
Another great hunt Art. You've certainly dug an impressive amount of early coins this year
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom