What's new

Halfs, quater, nickel, etc books wanted

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted wanting some coins books for my dayghter. I have a couple offers on red books. I got a couple of those for her. What she is wanting is coins books so she can collect coins. If any one has any it would be appricated.....Matt
 
I have a few new ones... I can do 2.50 each and ship media mail... that is the cheapest way to ship

Randy
 
Here are some coin books that I have . They are used so they aren't perfect but would make good starter books . Make me a offer for all of them if interested PM me . Shipped from California .

HH
Mike
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0410.webp
    IMG_0410.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 132

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom