What's new

Halloween costume! Colonial center chimney!

Scrappy

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
9,215
Reaction score
14,047
Golden Thread
7
Location
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
7
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My 5 year daughter, no kidding, asked me to make a center chimney house for her Halloween costume. I guess my yelling and pointing out the windows when we pass an old colonial house while driving rubbed off on them kids. Anyway, don't mind the stained glass...my wife wanted that...

The house would go over her midsection and the chimney is a hat. Lol ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446166182.273955.webp

Enjoy Steve
 
Upvote 18
Very cool! Just don't call her "Marilyn Mansion." Sub 8-)
 
Don't let Tom see her wearing that. Everywhere she stops for a second he'll be swinging the Deus.
 
That is a cool way to be involved with the kids, everyone I know wants to go out and buy a costume. Teach em to save early, make do with what you have and only buy essentials. Cool idea too.
 
Well done I like the stained glass
 
Cool ! I think there is recent thread about detecting addiction :occasion14:
 
Nice Scrappy nice!
 
That is a cool way to be involved with the kids, everyone I know wants to go out and buy a costume. Teach em to save early, make do with what you have and only buy essentials. Cool idea too.

That's exactly what we were going for. They helped paint, we made it out of a diaper box, and house paint. The stained glass was very expensive though...

When I was a kid my parents made us make costumes by hand...and I remember how exciting it was.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom