What's new

Halloween hunt = silver treats

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
9,273
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had some time between work and taking the kids trick or treating so i went to a new foundation site i found. I just scratched the surface and know there is older finds than i got but I'm very happy with my first go at it. I got four silvers coins, dropped 57 Snyder bullet with plug,unfired u m c s&w 32 bullet, tiny flat button and a weird piece of jewelry missing most of the stones. There was the usual lantern pieces and harmonica reeds etc. but i didn't bother with photos. I cant wait to get back and clear out some trash signals to see whats else is around. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446310189.950009.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446310207.487149.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446310217.076050.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446310240.634308.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446310251.413037.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446310260.677244.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446310276.428939.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446310295.463487.webp
 
Upvote 4
Nice going on the four silvers and other finds. Its kind of strange on how those little paste stones can just disappear, I've even sifted out the soils around a couple of pieces and had no luck on recovery.
 
Nice going on the four silvers and other finds. Its kind of strange on how those little paste stones can just disappear, I've even sifted out the soils around a couple of pieces and had no luck on recovery.

I know. Ive dug other stuff with them and there is always some missing. I wonder if the temp changes in the metal throughout the year underground has anything to do with it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom