What's new

Halloween Hunt Video in 3 parts

Mayo South Elgin

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Elgin IL
Detector(s) used
MineLab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't taken video of my hunts in a long time, so apologies for the less than steady cam and the choppy edits.

Had a great time hunting with Kimsdad, Lowbatts and Watercolor on Halloween.
Sorry I didn't get Watercolor on cam - he had to leave early but he got some treats too.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:
 
Oh yeah! I was glad I called you guys out when I found the site finally available. It's always more fun when everyone gets to score some goodies at a site.

Now about that next spot.....
 
Great videos Mayo. Silver and bling with the sun shine, MD'er heaven. Glad you
show it like it is, pipes, sardine cans, coins and jewelry. Looked like alot of fun
hunting with the other three MD'ers.
 
looks like a good time had by all, nice video and finds.
 
Speaking of finding out the site was available for hunting...
I think that deserves a combo with fries and beverage on the next outing Lowbatts.
My (trick or) treat. Hell I'd even spring for ribs if you're so inclined.

I won't be able to get out again until after Sunday but I think if you go again there are probably more goodies to be found. I would scour the area where I got that 1917 Standing Liberty Quarter. Just watch out for more sardine cans.
 
Mayo South Elgin said:
I won't be able to get out again until after Sunday but I think if you go again there are probably more goodies to be found. I would scour the area where I got that 1917 Standing Liberty Quarter. Just watch out for more sardine cans.
I agree with you, Mayo - there's probably a few more nice finds still there. That was an interesting place. You'd swing through an area & get a goodie, then come back a half hour later and find more there. What a great time that hunt was!

Congrats on the superb finds!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_king: :icon_king:

Great vids, too! I love all the dirt shots!! :wink:

Episode 1: What's a hunt without a deep can or two? Any time you can read the date on an uncleaned buff, it's a sharpie!

Episode 2: I really like the way you dug down around that pipe and cleaned out the hole, all in the interest of good cinema!

Episode 3: Who's that dufus at the beginning of the video? :laughing7:
 
Man. . . you were the rock star (or should I say silver star) this weekend :thumbsup:

You're right about hitting that spot in different directions, I think everyone of
us found a few goodies that the others had missed.

Cool videos. . . I'm glad you got Tim with that ring.

(It pays to dig a few sardine cans if there's Barber Halfs in the area :D)
 
(It pays to dig a few sardine cans if there's Barber Halfs in the area :D)

Might be one in the can next time
 
Awesome job guys!!!!! Lots of great finds!!!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:
 
congrats on everyone's finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom