GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
While cashing in some rejects at a WF that I don't frequent, I picked up 28 fed rolls of halves. I wasn't going to pick them up since I usually have terrible luck with rolls from WF, but the teller mentioned that they had been there at least year maybe two so I figured why not. No harm in trying.....skunk... almost all marked.
Also stopped across the street and bought the remaining 8 rolls of halves that they had (apparently somebody cleaned em mostly out yesterday... :P)
The 8 rolls had 4 - 40% Kennedy (1965, 1966, 1967, 1968-D) and a 1974-D DDO.
I also picked up a 1972 Variety III Eisenhower.
Also stopped across the street and bought the remaining 8 rolls of halves that they had (apparently somebody cleaned em mostly out yesterday... :P)
The 8 rolls had 4 - 40% Kennedy (1965, 1966, 1967, 1968-D) and a 1974-D DDO.
I also picked up a 1972 Variety III Eisenhower.
Upvote
0







