CHAINCHOMP
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2010
- Messages
- 4,386
- Reaction score
- 18
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Colorado Springs CO.
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter QS
So, yesterday i went to pick up a box of halves from a bank the NEVER!!! has any halves in stock (even loose ones). So, while I'm dumping, (yes, i dump at my pick-up bank, cuz i never go to this bank much anyway) a teller yells across the room "we got $100 extra in rolls of halves". So, I'm thinking oh, they must just be machine wrapped halves that they ordered along with my box, but i think what the heck and i take them all. The teller walks out with my box, and 10 CWR!
It can usually go 2 ways; all someones dumps, or all silver. I got home and opened a few rolls, but they were all coppernickel-clad.
But for some reason (i know this may not be a big deal for you all) a 40%er pops out...anyone have a reasonable explanation for this?
Also, the box was a pretty good box yielding a 90%er (Kennedy), 2-more 40%ers, a really nice gold platted '72-D, and 4-NIFC's.
It can usually go 2 ways; all someones dumps, or all silver. I got home and opened a few rolls, but they were all coppernickel-clad.
But for some reason (i know this may not be a big deal for you all) a 40%er pops out...anyone have a reasonable explanation for this?
Upvote
0







