What's new

HALVES

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2010
Messages
4,386
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
how much would you be willing to pay for a 40% silver kennedy half dollar in circulated condition? (as or the price right now) [and no, im not talking CRH'ed, i mean from a dealer or something haha] thanks in advanced!
 
Upvote 0
$2 per coin

That's just me.. I would never consider buying 40%ers but if I had to, I would pay $2 per coin.

Plus I personally don't like dealers so that's why I would only buy at $2 per coin.

Why buy 40%ers when you can CRH for them?
 
my dealer buys them from me for $3.25-$3.75 (depends on silver prices of course), so if i can buy them anything lower than that, i'll buy as many as i can and sell it to him lol :D

i won't buy and 40%ers to stock though
 
haha ok, so imma guess the offer of $4.20 wasnt a great deal haha...someone offered me 15 40%ers at $4.20 each, i didnt buy yet, so now i know not to buy haha...thanks all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom