Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Oct 14, 2011 #1 When I first found this yesterday I thought maybe it was a barrette without the clip. It is about 2" long. Most of the google hits for "Ham Mfc Co" are for an oil lantern maker
When I first found this yesterday I thought maybe it was a barrette without the clip. It is about 2" long. Most of the google hits for "Ham Mfc Co" are for an oil lantern maker
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Oct 14, 2011 #2 Ham use to make auto/buggy lamps in the early 1900's. I wonder if it could be off of one of those. Neat peace! Upvote 0
Ham use to make auto/buggy lamps in the early 1900's. I wonder if it could be off of one of those. Neat peace!
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 14, 2011 #3 I can't imagine a hair barrette with a logo like that on it. It isn't "pretty". Then again it looks TOO pretty to be a part off a lantern. DCMatt Upvote 0
I can't imagine a hair barrette with a logo like that on it. It isn't "pretty". Then again it looks TOO pretty to be a part off a lantern. DCMatt
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Oct 14, 2011 #4 I do think its the plate off a lantern... Attachments clipper.gif 21.8 KB · Views: 443 Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2011 #5 These shaped pieces swivelled over a kind of buckle. Upvote 0
Mich. Wolverine Hero Member Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 606 Reaction score 414 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Fisher 1266 Oct 15, 2011 #6 If you look in google books they have alot of info. on Ham Mfc. Co. Wolverine. Upvote 0