thebmasur
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2017
- Messages
- 95
- Reaction score
- 172
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Finger Lakes New York
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I

did not dig this coin so I’m not sure if it belongs here mods please remove if it doesn’t. I found this coin in a huge box of old coins at an antique shop today. Any coin you want for $5. I’m hoping someone could identify it. I’m not well versed in hammered coins so I’m not sure what origin it stems from or its age. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

did not dig this coin so I’m not sure if it belongs here mods please remove if it doesn’t. I found this coin in a huge box of old coins at an antique shop today. Any coin you want for $5. I’m hoping someone could identify it. I’m not well versed in hammered coins so I’m not sure what origin it stems from or its age. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!







