Bramblefind
Silver Member
I bet someone here can help me with an ID of this coin
It is about 16mm.
Thank you!
It is about 16mm. Thank you!
It is about 16mm.

one of The Ewards like shaun said, what I do know about it, is that it was Minted at York 
The rose is infact a quartrefoil, that's what tells you it's minted at YorkBramblefind said:Thanks to you both! Is it a common thing for all the Edwards to have the rose in the center of the cross on the reverse? I've been looking at examples on the net and most I see have just a plain cross. But I'm just getting started![]()
Silver Searcher said:The rose is infact a quartrefoil, that's what tells you it's minted at YorkBramblefind said:Thanks to you both! Is it a common thing for all the Edwards to have the rose in the center of the cross on the reverse? I've been looking at examples on the net and most I see have just a plain cross. But I'm just getting started![]()
here is one I found a while back
SS
