🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, gray ghost headphones,
Fisher 1265x,
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Tesoro cibola,
Tesoro Outlaw
Hey everyone,
Haven't been out for a while due to the hot weather but I managed to put a few hours of swinging in yesterday at an early farmhouse. The ground was DRY and I ended up knicking many of the targets that I found so I decided to only dig for an hour and leave the rest for the fall. While I was there I managed to pull a few pewter spoon bowls and this unique relic. I am being told that it is a mid to late 19th cent. hand engraved odd fellows token or plate.
Thanks for looking ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467643542.040604.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467643568.820245.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1467643600.522480.jpg

Upvote 20
Wow!! The all seeing eye is very cool. What is it made of? Congrats on a super find.

HH RN

That thing is amazing! Awesome hunt and I look forward to seeing the return trip in the fall.

Wow. That's the kind of oddball find I love seeing people save. That thing is super cool. Congrats and happy hunting!

I would agree, definitely looks like a old Odd Fellows relic.
Way cool!
Carl

Last edited:
That's a great looking piece

Very cool relic, congratulations! :occasion14:

Cool find way to keep an EYE out for good stuff!!!

That's to cool!. Didn't see this post earlier. I'd give that one a case of its own or shadow box with some info.

That's a really cool relic. Reminds me of the Nova Constellatio coins or the Vermont landscape copper Eye. Great find.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back