mikeraydj Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2014 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,513 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 20, 2016 #1 Trashy park gives up another ring. This was a find that any detector would have found as it was in the grass, but I'll take it! Upvote 32
Trashy park gives up another ring. This was a find that any detector would have found as it was in the grass, but I'll take it!
WHADIFIND Gold Member Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 12,676 Reaction score 43,380 Golden Thread 1 Location South of the Mason-Dixon Line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT-MAX Garrett AT-PRO, Garrett Groundhog, Pro-Pointer, Jack Hammer! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2016 #21 It really is a nice piece! It brings to mind something I've often wondered about. With all the hand crafted silver work that has been done for centuries, why don't we find more examples of some of that?
It really is a nice piece! It brings to mind something I've often wondered about. With all the hand crafted silver work that has been done for centuries, why don't we find more examples of some of that?
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 21, 2016 #22 Congratualtions on the ring find!