What's new

Hanging out at my fire pit.

IHC656

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
347
Reaction score
1,962
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Taking it easy after knee surgery.
Watching my little fire. This pine makes some dirty smoke.
8142B368-B7CE-40CA-BA19-9FEB271E283F.webp
 
Hey, I got tons of oak on the ground right now! All you gotta do is come get it. :laughing7:
Thanks I’ll keep that in mind. 😆
But seriously I hope you made it through the storm ok.
 
Thanks I’ll keep that in mind. 😆
But seriously I hope you made it through the storm ok.
We got ruffed up a little, lost a lot of nice trees. Thankfull nobody got hurt!
 
Nice picture
Good luck with your recovery
 
We have a burn ban here, so I am jealous. 👍🏼
 
very nice, relaxing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom