CoinandRelicMan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2011
- Messages
- 3,983
- Reaction score
- 2,246
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
O.K. I am a bit bored but here is a happy thing I believe. I am really glad that the price of GOLD has dropped and here is why:
1. Wholesales places no longer sell "Real Gold Chains" (Junk silver with very thin electroplating) cause the average Joe cannot afford it or they are afraid they will get robbed cause it is so valuable ?
2. I would certainly love finding "GOLD" rings vs Tungsten & Titanium (Junk !!!)
3. I would love finding more "GOLD" items period !
Thanks for voting !
1. Wholesales places no longer sell "Real Gold Chains" (Junk silver with very thin electroplating) cause the average Joe cannot afford it or they are afraid they will get robbed cause it is so valuable ?
2. I would certainly love finding "GOLD" rings vs Tungsten & Titanium (Junk !!!)
3. I would love finding more "GOLD" items period !
Thanks for voting !
Last edited:







