What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mikeinOC1 (49)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,946
Reaction score
76,425
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
avatar_22672.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY mikeinOC1 !!!!avatar_22672.gif
May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures!

Send mikeinOC1 A Birthday Wish!​
 

Attachments

  • avatar_22672.gif
    avatar_22672.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 66
birthday003.gif​
 

Attachments

  • birthday003.gif
    birthday003.gif
    123.2 KB · Views: 83
Thanks Guys. Very kind of you. Enjoyed the day skiing in one of our local So Cal ski resorts. I wish I could hunt some of those slopes after the ski season ends. It is getting very warm down here in So Cal this week. I hope the early spring break beach crowds come to our So Cal beaches. Probably the best weather in the country right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom