What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ModernMiner !!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,946
Reaction score
76,423
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
avatar_21953.webpHAPPY BIRTHDAY ModernMiner !!!!avatar_21953.webp
May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures!

Send ModernMiner A Birthday Wish!​
 
Happy Birthday
 

Attachments

  • kidsgallery_birthday.webp
    kidsgallery_birthday.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 140
  • kidsgallery_birthday.webp
    kidsgallery_birthday.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 133
happy_birthday_frogs.gif​
 

Attachments

  • happy_birthday_frogs.gif
    happy_birthday_frogs.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 132
Hope its a great one MM.

 

Attachments

  • 0bcake01.webp
    0bcake01.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 0bcake01.webp
    0bcake01.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 124
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :occasion13: :occasion16: :occasion18: :occasion15:

Fossis..............
 
102 Huh!!!! Time for a new dress I'd say ;D Hope you have a Great day there Doug. :occasion14: :occasion13:
 
:occasion16: ~HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MM!~ :occasion16:

:occasion15:


modernminermug.gif



I played nice this year. :laughing7: ;D :wink: Hope you're having a GREAT day!!

Nana
 
Oh, you all are the BEST!!!! You got me blushing now. ::)
I can't believe I've finally hit the big "50"!!!!
Dinner with the family tonight & my favorite cheesecake. Oh yeah, a few margaritas too. :occasion18: :occasion14:
Thanks so much, :love4:
MM
Doug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom