What's new

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Noodle !!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,945
Reaction score
76,414
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
avatar_9870.webpHAPPY BIRTHDAY Noodle !!!!avatar_9870.webp
May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures!

Send Noodle A Birthday Wish!​
 
Wouldn't say a word yesterday about today being your birthday!But have a great day,darlin'.Happy Birthday!
 
Happy Birthday Brenda, MISS YOU MUCH!
 

Attachments

  • Happy-Birthday-Shooting-Girl-Cowgirl.webp
    Happy-Birthday-Shooting-Girl-Cowgirl.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 147
  • kidsgallery_birthday.webp
    kidsgallery_birthday.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 145
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOODLE :icon_sunny:

Fossis...............
 
birthdaycake.gif​

Birthday Cheer.gif​
 

Attachments

  • birthdaycake.gif
    birthdaycake.gif
    65 KB · Views: 150
  • Birthday Cheer.gif
    Birthday Cheer.gif
    19.8 KB · Views: 94
Happy Birthday Noodle, I'm sending snow your way as a birthday present! I swear you don't look 39 years old but I guess Dan takes good care of you!!! :hello2:

Steve ::)
 
Juanmoretime said:
Happy Birthday Noodle, I'm sending snow your way as a birthday present! I swear you don't look 39 years old but I guess Dan takes good care of you!!! :hello2:

Steve ::)
Dan does take good care of her but it appears that it is wearing his a$$ out.
 
Thank you all so much! Today has been really special; flowers from hubby and kids, good health report on my hubby, and.... SNOW! Haven't had any of that in a loooong time! Bless you, folks, and I love ya!!!

Noodle
 
A belated Happy Birthday Noodle.
 

Attachments

  • 0bcake03.webp
    0bcake03.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 0bcake03.webp
    0bcake03.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 128

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom