jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,947 Reaction score 76,426 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2010 Thread Owner #1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY roswellborn !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send roswellborn A Birthday Wish!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY roswellborn !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send roswellborn A Birthday Wish!
warsawdaddy Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2004 Messages 5,607 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location Edwards,Missouri Detector(s) used MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000 Mar 27, 2010 #2 Have a great day,darlin'.Happy Birthday to you!
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2010 #3 Attachments birthdaycake.gif 65 KB · Views: 109
Mental Granny Gold Member Joined May 8, 2005 Messages 10,085 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Cherokee Strip Detector(s) used Cibola Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 28, 2010 #4 ROS I'M SOOO SORRY I MISSED THIS HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT ONE!!!!! Attachments birthdaycakecandlespy3.webp 70.6 KB · Views: 101 kidsgallery_birthday.webp 26.6 KB · Views: 103 birthdaycakecandlespy3.webp 70.6 KB · Views: 109 kidsgallery_birthday.webp 26.6 KB · Views: 103
roswellborn Hero Member Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 979 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington state Detector(s) used Ace 250 Mar 28, 2010 #5 Thank you, so very much. It's you guys that help make it special! And I LOVE that cake - no room for calories! hugs to all, Nan
Thank you, so very much. It's you guys that help make it special! And I LOVE that cake - no room for calories! hugs to all, Nan
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Mar 28, 2010 #6 I'm sorry I missed your day. I hope it was a good one Sniffer
C Cynangyl Gold Member Joined Apr 12, 2007 Messages 11,353 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Location God's lap Detector(s) used X-terra 70 ACE 250 Mar 28, 2010 #7 So sorry I missed your birthday Nan! I do hope it was an incredibly great day for you! Attachments bned.gif 13.1 KB · Views: 68 hu88.gif 43.6 KB · Views: 97 bned.gif 13.1 KB · Views: 68
Gypsy Heart Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 12,689 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Ozarks Mar 29, 2010 #8 Hi Roz! Happy Birthday and looking forward to seeing you again soon. Maybe we can hit some more antique shops this summer!
Hi Roz! Happy Birthday and looking forward to seeing you again soon. Maybe we can hit some more antique shops this summer!