jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,946 Reaction score 76,423 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2010 Thread Owner #1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY spartacus53 !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send spartacus53 A Birthday Wish!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY spartacus53 !!!! May This & All Your Birthdays, Be Filled with Treasures! Send spartacus53 A Birthday Wish!
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2010 #2 Thanks for the warm wishes. I tell you Jeff, you really have a wonderful site with many great people. I've been learning a ton about this hobby from some really knowledgeable people.
Thanks for the warm wishes. I tell you Jeff, you really have a wonderful site with many great people. I've been learning a ton about this hobby from some really knowledgeable people.
DigginThePast Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 31, 2008 Messages 10,709 Reaction score 89 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2010 #3 Attachments 0bcake01.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 122 0bcake01.webp 14.1 KB · Views: 117
River Rat Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 20,871 Reaction score 2,539 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2010 #4 Attachments bday51.webp 33.6 KB · Views: 95