Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you Aquanut. It is snowing pretty good here right now but we are still getting ready for our annual New Years day, Hangover dive. This is going to be a nice easy dive I hope due to the weather conditions. I will post a few pix later.
Dave

Thank you, And to you and Ms. Deb also John!

And All here on Treasurenet!
Hope ALL Dreams and Prayers are answered for All. (Tom Gidus)

Praying 02.gif

Happy New Year to you Aquanut and to everyone here on TNET !!!

Ditto John! Hey, if you and Deb can make it, I'll buy your dinner at Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse on the 10th. We are having the Treasure Hunter's Book Club Meeting annual dinner there at 6. We have our official meeting at the FUN show the next afternoon. Let me know.

Ditto John! Hey, if you and Deb can make it, I'll buy your dinner at Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse on the 10th. We are having the Treasure Hunter's Book Club Meeting annual dinner there at 6. We have our official meeting at the FUN show the next afternoon. Let me know.

Now that's an invitation I can't turn down!

John:
Correction on time: 7 pm. 6115 Westwood Blvd. -- this is on International Drive ½ mile south of the Convention Center…at the corner of Westwood Blvd. Its right near the end of SR 528. See ya there!

John:
Correction on time: 7 pm. 6115 Westwood Blvd. -- this is on International Drive ½ mile south of the Convention Center…at the corner of Westwood Blvd. Its right near the end of SR 528. See ya there!

Terry,
Looking forward to it!
John

happy new year john!!!! and happy new year to all from me and my family!!! look forward to the next party!!!:occasion14:

chuck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back