Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy, I love vintage valentine cards too. Here's a few more...

valentine-olive.jpg
Valentine1_sm-thumb.jpg
MechanicalSteamShovel.jpg

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to blame T-Net for allowing one of its members to cast a spell on me.....My heart has been stolen....And my life will never be the same....Steve

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
stevesno said:
I am going to blame T-Net for allowing one of its memers to cast a spell on me.....My heart has been stolen....And my life will never be the same....Steve

Awwww.....Steve....That is so sweet....I hate to break this to you on the week before Valentine's Day, but my heart belongs to somebody else. Don't take it hard....There's other Tnet fish in the sea. :-* :-*

other fish in the sea.jpg

http://www.linesthataregood.com/

Um...steve......Here's some pick up lines for you and others that might need a little Valentine's Day help. It contains such classics as: "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together"....and "You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy." ;) ;D :P

Ooops...don't read category #1..... :-[

Ummm....or category #2....yeah...avoid using lines from the first two categories. :-[

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy are you ready for a aa comment? I have always thought of you as a very intelligent and mysterious woman. ;D Happy Valentines Day. The Warden is going to get a Big :o Thing of roses and i gotta deliver um...aa

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
aa battery said:
Gypsy are you ready for a aa comment? I have always thought of you as a very intelligent and mysterious woman. ;D Happy Valentines Day. The Warden is going to get a Big :o Thing of roses and i gotta deliver um...aa

Thank You ...That was very sweet of you

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mona Lisa said:
stevesno said:
I am going to blame T-Net for allowing one of its memers to cast a spell on me.....My heart has been stolen....And my life will never be the same....Steve

Awwww.....Steve....That is so sweet....I hate to break this to you on the week before Valentine's Day, but my heart belongs to somebody else. Don't take it hard....There's other Tnet fish in the sea. :-* :-*

p://www.linesthataregood.com/

Um...steve......Here's some pick up lines for you and others that might need a little Valentine's Day help. It contains such classics as: "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together"....and "You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy." ;) ;D :P

Ooops...don't read category #1..... :-[

Ummm....or category #2....yeah...avoid using lines from the first two categories. :-[
Lisa you had better take a seat....I know that this is going to come as a shock to you....But I was talking about your t-net twin.....She has even dun gone and put a spell on my....Spell Checker!

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this about sums it up for me....I am going for broke here.... Got my fingers crossed....

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hmmm.....Who'd a thunk it?? 8) 8) 8)

They're dropping like flies, Jimtana. Who can we fix up now?? :D :P

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
gosh you got a whole week still lol

Man there is some mussy stuff on this thread :'(

real mussy ;)

Congrats to all of you that found
the real treasure in your life

TC

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck all I was looking for when I joined t-net was a forum to share this passion for my hobbies.....I found much, much more.....a mama and her two daughters to share the rest of my life with...I am a lucky man. And nobody realizes that more than I do......Life is good....Now would somebody please pull this arrow out!...Steve

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
stevesno said:
Heck all I was looking for when I joined t-net was a forum to share this passion for my hobbies.....I found much, much more.....a mama and her two daughters to share the rest of my life with...I am a lucky man. And nobody realizes that more than I do......Life is good....Now would somebody please pull this arrow out!...Steve

Well my friend I am very happy for you, each of you. Looks like I need to get in the yellow pages and find the Fisher dealer. I feel my Whites DFX needs to be traded in now for one of those Fisher machines your using. Obviously it has done a much better job and much better for my DFX hasn't discoveried a treasure like you have found.

TC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions