What's new

Hard ground, but worth it.

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,200
Reaction score
15,862
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
2 solid buckles and a trace frame from one spot. I got a nice 58 signal on the Simplex, change angles and it was a 21. Easy to dig because it was in my squash patch area and they’ve been watered daily. I found the wire/broken nail first. Was ready to fill hole in, but checked again. Nice solid 58. Dug out the button from the roots of the grass plug. I have to clean it up and see the writing. I believe it’s another Warranted Rich Orange. It has a slight bent spot and bent shank. Keep swinging!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1693.webp
    IMG_1693.webp
    759.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1692.webp
    IMG_1692.webp
    863 KB · Views: 67
Blackfoot, I. Am guessing you will be opening up a horse tack vintage supply store soon..... :laughing7:
I sure could, and I’d make dozens of dollars! LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom