What's new

Hard Rock Miners Pick stamped Eureka

gardenscott

Full Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2012
Messages
115
Reaction score
331
Golden Thread
0
Dug this old pick in and 1880's Arizona mining camp. Does anyone know if it could be from the EUREKA Mine in Nevada? Maybe a prospector brought it with him? Or is that the make of the pick?
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460087810.128764.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460087810.128764.webp
    246.3 KB · Views: 142
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460087832.177148.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460087832.177148.webp
    193.2 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 8
Im going to say with the mine itself as I find nothing of any Eureka tools,it is a really cool find,looks like the ones on Ebay have been through the electrolysis,not rusted very bad,I guess things dont rust as bad in the desert.
 
Last edited:
I would say either Eureka in Nevada or Eureka in Utah. Both were mining towns.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom