What's new

Hard Sole Dive Boots Suggestions Needed

AC1955

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
351
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw an article in last month's issue of "Western & Eastern Treasures" about dive boots. Of course, I've given away my issue and now need the info on the boots.

Can anyone help? Just need the name of the company that makes/sells the boots. (Don't need the actual article.) My husband wants a pair for when we beach hunt up here in New England.

Any suggestions for what works for you is also much appreciated!

Thanks for your help.

Anita
 
Upvote 0
Best of luck for your dive boots found.
I've a pair of these boots but it's given by my friend mean its a gift.
So that I don't know where she bought it for me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom