What's new

Hard times token !

tanz 82

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
563
Reaction score
1,311
Golden Thread
1
Location
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to one of my favorite spots and found an 1837 hard times token from portsmouth NH ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456173977.306577.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456173994.213976.webp its pretty crispy but still a good find being the first time out since December!ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456174075.650895.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456174089.358004.webp i found this one on ebay which is alot more legible i also found this walking through a swamp ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456174203.083576.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1456174219.719174.webp I picked up the bottle and almost threw it back down till i read it was bottled in newburyport ! Which I never knew that coke had a plant there all in all im off to another good season
 
Upvote 18
Those Hard times tokens are quite rare finds. Congrats in finding one.
 
Nice find. Old tokens are great. I found an 1837 Hard times token a number of years back, but it was attributed to a saying from President Andrew Jackson.
 
Very nice token find! Congratualtions... :occasion14:
 
Great stuff keep it up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom