Soundhunter Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 59 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Jun 24, 2013 #1 Found these walking the low tide on the Currituck Sound in North Carolina. Attachments image-1546172813.webp 29.4 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2013 #2 Could be but they don't have the classic form to them.
Soundhunter Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 59 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Jun 24, 2013 Thread Owner #3 I thought they may because of the distinctive corner notch on the one side.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,205 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2013 #4 Nice finds Soundhunter.
Soundhunter Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 59 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Jun 24, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Thanks. Got plenty to share coming up!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2013 #6 Soundhunter said: Thanks. Got plenty to share coming up! Click to expand... Share them. I am having artifact withdrawals and would enjoy seeing them. Nice find on the Sound.
Soundhunter said: Thanks. Got plenty to share coming up! Click to expand... Share them. I am having artifact withdrawals and would enjoy seeing them. Nice find on the Sound.
Soundhunter Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 59 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Jun 24, 2013 Thread Owner #7 I'll put them up in the morning. Thanks
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2013 #8 Tnmountains said: Share them. I am having artifact withdrawals and would enjoy seeing them. Nice find on the Sound. Click to expand... You and me both!
Tnmountains said: Share them. I am having artifact withdrawals and would enjoy seeing them. Nice find on the Sound. Click to expand... You and me both!
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Jun 24, 2013 #9 You are in the right area for them.
Soundhunter Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 59 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Jun 24, 2013 Thread Owner #10 I have 39 village sites along the Sound where I live. Several are still very productive on low tides.
I have 39 village sites along the Sound where I live. Several are still very productive on low tides.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2013 #11 Definitely a Hardaway on the left.
Soundhunter Jr. Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 59 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Jun 24, 2013 Thread Owner #12 Thanks!