What's new

Hardstone adz

pghDFXer

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
171
Reaction score
486
Golden Thread
0
Location
PGH
Detector(s) used
Dfx 300 w/5.3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They all sound and feel differnt than than the other same material of the area, higher pitched pingy hard, rather than dull and soft crumbly , found a rib bone that looks to be ground to a awl , a lot of tools came from this 25 yd spring gully and feild
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    220.6 KB · Views: 159
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    198.8 KB · Views: 126
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    153.6 KB · Views: 167
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    120 KB · Views: 133
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    153.8 KB · Views: 145
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    311 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont see the adz.

Did you miss posting the adz?
 
I dont see the adz.

Did you miss posting the adz?

I think his pics posted sideways which doesn’t help what he was trying to show but still feel like I jumped in towards the end of the conversation. You are definitely an original thinker though.
 
Sorry, I am not seeing anything in picture that says artifact or Adz.
 
Ya idk, having trouble loading pics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom