Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a good video on the prayer trees that were manipulated by the Colorado Native Americans this is why I was always leery of trees you never knew who was doing the manipulating or maybe some of you do please explain if you can.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nappy, looked at the picture on the right upside down, it
definitely looked like a snake face!

Last edited:

yamazues

Feb 18, 2014
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That pile of rocks next to tree would only mean a few things. One, if it’s next to a road, they moved rocks out of road to tree. Second, if it was in a farm field, means they moved rocks out so they could plow. And the best and last, it IS a treasure entrance. Egg shape means entry, and by what I can tell, dig down and in underneath the tree towards the right is what I see. Good luck

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder what kind of knife was used to do the carvings? The carvings are just perfect. I don't believe I could carve that well. LOL

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder what kind of knife was used to do the carvings? The carvings are just perfect. I don't believe I could carve that well. LOL

They were true craftsman's let alone the carving on trees but the stone work is sometimes unbelievable as to how it was done.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely operational masons! I was thinking of a sharpened grapevine joiner. You will have to look up the meaning! LOL

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome! I've done alot of construction. I helped pour a basement. I pushed a wheelbarrow full of concrete about 40 yards to the basement, it was 95 degrees outside that was the last time I did that. Most of my work was above the masonry!

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The quote is actually; "The truth shall Make you free", John 8:32 KJV Some people have changed the quote to fit their agenda.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand what you are talking about but, how does it relate to our topic? By the way I am a Hellenistic, Protestant, Christian, Southern Baptist! LOL

Tixiercat

Jul 5, 2012
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This particular layout was the same way. The first part of the map required you to find a triangle and the triangle was made of three trees with an upright rock at the base of each tree.
AIec, if you are not comfortable diverging the information I totally understand, I am wondering if you have an actual map? Or are you referring to a rock/tree map? I am asking because I have many of the same trees with rocks strategically placed at a site., many also leaning against the trees, but have not found the "Map" thus far. So any guidance would be extremely helpful.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread