What's new

Harley Davidson button

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
4,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't think this is very old I just would like info on it since I am not a Harley owner.
Are these the buttons that go on the leather jackets? Any age associated with it?
This one looks like it took a slide on the pavement and wound up 2 inches down in the ground.
It is the size of a dime.
It has Harley Davidson Motor Co. on the front and the back it looks like pincher type fasteners rather than a loop that is sewn.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472519785.673018.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472519804.006344.webp
 
Upvote 8
Thats a nice button find. Since Harley Davidson about has their own clothing line, it could have come off of anything. I would think with a little time on google you could find that button.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom