Re: Harry's Horde

Incredible find! :o Care to share the story of this find? Congrats! :thumbsup:

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500

DUDE! WOW! Freakin awesome. Is there a story behind this? I mean there has to be. what gives man? Inquiring minds and all that.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp

What's the story....why only 10% :dontknow:

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher

Unbelieveable !!!!! Congratulations :hello2: Please tell us the details, and the history of these cashes. Inquiring minds want to know, scratch that (NEED to know). Welcome to TNet what a way to introduce yourself :hello: I vote BANNER Discovery

theloadroom

Oct 17, 2006
SW Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Sunray X-1 probe

DEFINATELY BANNER! WELCOME TO T-NET! Talk about a GRAND entrance! But you're killing us with silence! LOL

OP
OP
F

findmor

Greenie
Oct 18, 2004

Harry was a survivalist, anti government, anti bank and had been robbed once so he buried his money then died. His brother Bud in the pictures was supposed to get the money. Bud had a stroke and couldn't do much so gave me and my partner Steve 10% to help find and dig up the money. Out of a bunch of locations we only found two for a total of $38,000. Harry had made two maps with instructions-1997 and 1999 showing where some of the stuff was buried. He had shown Bud where some of the locations were but Bud couldn't remember much about them. To say that Harry was different would be an understatement. We also have lots of pictures but Harry referenced everything to trees and he had planted over 400 of them some of which died and the others had grown a lot so that in itself was confusing. We were like a bunch of kids finding and digging the stuff up-had a ball. I am getting old and want to sell the place and take it easy. It's a wonderful survivalist place but I have another one closer to the kids.

OP
OP
F

findmor

Greenie
Oct 18, 2004

We did not find it all. The maps are included with the property plus several pictures. $219,900 for the 83 acres. I know pretty close to where some gold is buried but I have the place rented out and do not want the renters seeing me searching there as it might take a while to find it and it is close to the house. When Harry dug something up he never filled the holes back in so we can see where anything is gone. There is more there, we just haven't found it yet. I'm not a very dedicated treasure hunter, I'm old and lazy-by design LOL

OP
OP
F

findmor

Greenie
Oct 18, 2004

I've got the place on the classifieds for sale. Lot's of folks don't think there's any treasure around but this is proof and there's more there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread