Harvest, Rain & Gales - TREASURE - Roman Silver Ring...

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally the Barley has been harvested & the recent rain is the first proper rain in over a month!
We have lots of choices but none of them target fields, so you have to play the best hand your dealt & today it was the Roman Site I named 'Grubbed Out Hedge Site'.
Seems as if we have done a good clearing job, not much left.
It wasn't until I decided to do the hedge edge that previously showed up no coins but for that reason hadn't been smashed too hard, that I got the Roman Silver Ring (Child size) :icon_thumright:
Another bit of Treasure into the system.

Only did 3 hours 15mins, got a little wet & the Gales were not too bad.

4 scrappies

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Upvote 40
Finally the Barley has been harvested & the recent rain is the first proper rain in over a month!
We have lots of choices but none of them target fields, so you have to play the best hand your dealt & today it was the Roman Site I named 'Grubbed Out Hedge Site'.
It wasn't until I decided to do the hedge edge that previously showed up no coins but for that reason hadn't been smashed too hard, that I got the Roman Silver Ring (Child size) :icon_thumright:

4 scrappies

View attachment 2093868View attachment 2093869View attachment 2093870View attachment 2093871
Love the silver ring Cru'!
That's super cool! Banner!

4 scrappies

View attachment 2093868View attachment 2093869View attachment 2093870View attachment 2093871
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

The little ring sure looks hefty for its size-well done on the hunt saver.

What makes it a child's ring vs one for a petite woman/man?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back