What's new

Has anybody ever seen this? Beale vault supposably found.

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I didnt see anything mentioned in this thread about it so i thought i would post this. http://bealesolved.tripod.com/ When the authentication window pops up just click on cancel and you can go through the site.I didnt download the plugins.
 
Yup, that would be him. Though i didnt know his name until i saw the website. I knew i read about it awhile ago so i took a look for it today and came across that website.
 
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Bro. Dan Cole supposely used Masonic "code" to find THAT site SOUTH Goose Creek, at the base of Porter Mountain (SE of "centerpoint" of old PB Tavern, of which ONLY the chimney remained). NEVER been to THAT site, and suspect it is NOT the "BT"; "pics" DO look nice AND! Ppl COULD get excited... HOWEVER, based on "locals" info... NOT what u r looking for. 8) :'(
 
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D Doing R & I on Bro. Dan Cole... MORE info on his "discovery" is found in 100 PUZZLES, CLUES, MAPS, TANTALIZING TALES, AND STORIES OF REAL TREASURES by Michael Stadther; pg. 17 - 27: The Beale Treasure has LOTS of names, etc. that I NEED to research in the Bedford City/County Museum. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :wink: :coffee2: :read2: :coffee2: Coffee? :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom