tokenhead
Hero Member
Hello everybody!!! I may have posted this before SkaBa! lol...I have been moving thing's around and have came across thing's that i have forgotten so here is this item i would love more info on.I checked my old posts and have NOT seen this one but for some reason i think i've done this before...So if anybody can help me on the I.D. of this really cool peice.
Approx.8in.long,5in.wide and 1/2in.thick...It is signed twice once w/illi as a sticker on back and also by the stag beetle( see pics )...illi & TM(?) OR tak,More likely TM.It is "carved out"...ANY HELP will be greatly appreciated.HAPPY HUNTING ALL
Approx.8in.long,5in.wide and 1/2in.thick...It is signed twice once w/illi as a sticker on back and also by the stag beetle( see pics )...illi & TM(?) OR tak,More likely TM.It is "carved out"...ANY HELP will be greatly appreciated.HAPPY HUNTING ALL
Attachments
-
DSCI5323.webp29.2 KB · Views: 116 -
DSCI5324.webp27.5 KB · Views: 102 -
DSCI5325.webp22.1 KB · Views: 109 -
DSCI5326.webp35 KB · Views: 134 -
DSCI5327.webp28 KB · Views: 113 -
DSCI5328.webp15.3 KB · Views: 154 -
DSCI5329.webp13.6 KB · Views: 108 -
DSCI5330.webp28.6 KB · Views: 114 -
DSCI5334.webp28.4 KB · Views: 115 -
DSCI5335.webp27.2 KB · Views: 105
!!!...HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!






