What's new

Has anybody seen these guys?

Harold in Fla.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
238
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody seen Les or Ken around?
 
Upvote 0
I see them at our monthly club meetings. Last time was our Christmas party at Countrydancer's house.
 
Harold sounds like they are on a Mission, they do many trips, like .............. Caribbean cruise .
 
thanks for the replys, just havn't seen them around. HH
 
I seen Ken around new years on a beach. He was hunting with Les the next day he said. Its been hit or miss out there for us all with the swells and just finding a hole that might give. Im pretty certain i saw them both on a popular beach a couple of days ago, but once i saw them coming my way i turned around and gave them that end of the beach. You get to know how people look and hunt out there after awhile. I know Mel Parker sometimes hunts with them and he told me he was coming down this month.

Dew
 
Thank Dew for the info. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom