What's new

XP Deus 2 skinny shaft

Has anybody adapted a "Stork Leg" shaft to a D2 yet?
Would like some details if you have.
Thanks
Not sure about skinny shaft, but man i didnt like the d2, just put my on a big auction site cheap w/ the tony eisenhours. put a ton of money into it and and just need the money for other stuff, lost my a$$ on the d2, how is it going for you?
 
Not sure about skinny shaft, but man i didnt like the d2, just put my on a big auction site cheap w/ the tony eisenhours. put a ton of money into it and and just need the money for other stuff, lost my a$$ on the d2, how is it going for you?
Well, I love it! Best detector out there for the hunting I do.
 
Made my own "skinny shaft" from a golf club handle!
Swings through the water with ease :icon_thumright:

IMG_1899 2.webp
 
Not sure about skinny shaft, but man i didnt like the d2, just put my on a big auction site cheap w/ the tony eisenhours. put a ton of money into it and and just need the money for other stuff, lost my a$$ on the d2, how is it going for you?
I agree. I just couldn't click with that thing, and I thought the menu system was just ridiculous. Having to add that hokey wire antenna for water hunting was just the nail in coffin, so, I sold it. It has some good points too, such as hunting in iron, it's light weight, and being able to pair with the Mi6 pin pointer, but, the negatives outweighed the advantages in my estimation.
 
I agree. I just couldn't click with that thing, and I thought the menu system was just ridiculous. Having to add that hokey wire antenna for water hunting was just the nail in coffin, so, I sold it. It has some good points too, such as hunting in iron, it's light weight, and being able to pair with the Mi6 pin pointer, but, the negatives outweighed the advantages in my estimation.
yea the blu tooth coil, just stupid, cant tell if its charging when the anntenna is on, if you get in the weeds when your diving the weeds rip the remote off the detector. im just so used to minelab stuff, there is no substitute. oh and it was expensive and im gonna lose my ash on it. if it even sells. so far no one even looking at it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom